Emyr Huws

Says on the OS that he has been called up for the next Wales international friendly.

Well done Emyr.

Just saw it on the BBC website, well done Huws, plenty of senior players don't manage to get a call up so great to see him in the squad, it'll be a good experience for him even if he doesn't get game time.

Good news for the lad, international experience can only help his development at this stage. I actually think he'll get some minutes based on his form and the Welsh midfield.

Damocles said:
Good news for the lad, international experience can only help his development at this stage. I actually think he'll get some minutes based on his form and the Welsh midfield.

Anyone still rate international level as the top level anymore? Aren't the top leagues of a better standard than international football now? Bit off topic any football is good for a young player like huws, just interested to know thoughts on it?

If I'm not mistaken; this is his second time to be called to the Welsh team, where he was an unused sub in his previous match involvement.

Hopefully this time around, he can get some valuable minutes and experience.

Well Ramsey is injured and Allen has played once in about 3 months so they're a bit light in that spot, and Huws really has won plaudits. Presuming he does well in training, I can see him getting some game time in.

Outlaw said:
If I'm not mistaken; this is his second time to be called to the Welsh team, where he was an unused sub in his previous match involvement.

Hopefully this time around, he can get some valuable minutes and experience.

Yeah you are correct. At his age a call up should be about pride and should give him confidence. The Welsh team doesn't have a lot of experience these days - think they are in a sort of transition but if he can be in the same squad as Ramsey, Bale etc it can only be a good thing. He at least learns from a different management and coaching team and from a different style of play. Birmingham seems to be a good match for his technique though. We need to make sure we loan young players to sides that are technically suited and not just to anyone.

Well, he's Welsh, has been playing competitives game and has been playing well. Normally one out of those three is enough to get a Wales call up, so he should walk into the side. Who knows though with Coleman in charge, the guy wouldn't know his arse from his elbow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.