Emyr Huws

Will it be another loan spell for him again next season? He has apparently been Birmingham's best player since the loan spell started. Would love to see another EDS graduate play in PL.

jaigurugoat said:
Will it be another loan spell for him again next season? He has apparently been Birmingham's best player since the loan spell started. Would love to see another EDS graduate play in PL.

Would hope for him to get a Prem loan, because I think he needs to play at that intensity every week to get that fitness, quickness and intensity that the top players have, I think technically he looks pretty good so it's about getting him in the right shape to make that next step up, but he's done so much in such a short period it's promising.

FantasyIreland said:
Thanks for the reports guys.Without getting carried away.... he does seem to have a bright future.

Agreed, certainly from what I've read he'll be able to make the grade at a lower PL side it's just finding the right place to nurture that talent and not end up in a situation where he's sat on a bench every week. It sounds like he's got a natural footballing brain and raw talent so its a case of constantly refining those skills on the pitch.

I certainly am a fan of the Barry comparisons, he's a rare sort of player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/er7DEtG9n4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/er7DEtG9n4</a>

Analysis and footage of Huws' debut for Wales.

Bale looks class! Huws looked calm and collected on the ball - and willing to play the ball forward which is good. Getting so much experience will do him good and I believe playing for Wales and Birmingham will teach him a lot as he will get harrassed on the ball which will also happen if he makes it to our first team and plays in Europe. Seems to have the right attitude and consistency to make it... time will tell!

All the highlights on the Football League Show for the Birmingham match came from Huws today, looks a great player

Neville Kneville said:
Good luck to him.

It's a long way from there to our first team, but he's doing himself no harm whatsoever with these performances.

Very true but with Milner being considered a wide option and Rodwell really not impressing Pellers (plus the injures) he might be closer than you'd think, a couple of decent cameos and he could end up starting against next years relegation candidates to give one of yaya/fern a rest for a bigger game. You'd certainly hope we'd be powerful enough to allow for one of them to rest occasionally haha. Of course its just as likely we'll be buying a new midfielder to rotate with those two during the summer.

Still his performances for Birmingham are of high quality and more importantly consistent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.