End of Season MCFC Survey

Would it affect you're life if you just said you kept an eye on the other teams results or something? The standard of the mls is obviously not great but I've never watched a game before until we set up NYCFC? Now I watch them when time differences allow!

Aren't you missing the point that the ones asking these questions simply like an honest answer so they can act accordingly the results?

When people slate the other clubs within the CFG I don't understand that either. Why slate them if you hold no interest whatsoever in these clubs that hardly influence the one you support.

Aren't you missing the point that the ones asking these questions simply like an honest answer so they can act accordingly the results?

When people slate the other clubs within the CFG I don't understand that either. Why slate them if you hold no interest whatsoever in these clubs that hardly influence the one you support.
I wouldn't slate them as like you say, they hold no interest for me. When asked my opinion about them I think it's fair to answer that I've no interest though and not try and sugarcoat it.

I told them, within the bounds of the survey, that I would like to know more about our overseas efforts. Melbourne and NY are now well-established, Yokohama (which they asked about how well-informed we feel) had just as well be on the moon as we know absolutely sweet FA. Sod all has happened for years - every so often they say about a new relationship in Portugal, China or South Africa, or here and there, and then nothing is ever heard again.

So lets get some info chaps?!

I didn't get this email, i want to do the survey, how do you get to do it?

Playing Devil's Advocate....

Has anyone got any concrete evidence that the club take no notice of what the fans state?

It should be noted that surveys are used to measure opinions, behaviours and attitudes, they are not referenda.

Not for one second did I slate our franchise clubs. I just said that I have no interest in them. Which I haven't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.