End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

I hope he's fucking leaving as well the fucking prick,a traffic and travel reporter at best,it makes me cringe like in City Square before the match,he hasn't a clue who Redmond and Brightwell are,never mind how they were as players,and that Danny as well,Jesus lad,come and sit back in stands with the supporters lad,your reputation may still be intact if you do it soon
It just pisses me off when I'm depressed at half time (not today, we played well first half barring the mad moment in defence) and Ferris' fucking face pops up on screen and I have to listen to his bollocks. He hasn't got a clue about anything Manchester City. He doesn't give a fuck what the score is. I don't even know who he is. Who is he? And why is he here? Fuck off Hugh.

F
No but we will miss out on £50mil at least which will impact our transfer activity which is not total tosh, which was the point I was making
Fair point.....it will effect finances but sure to what extent. When do we recieve Prize moment from this years cl? Not sure where u get the 50mill figure from. But sure ..... Finances are certainly effected somehow. Though i dare say the owners can swallow that for a season should that scenario come to pass (it aint done yet)

I'm in 109 and I honestly didn't hear them.

There were boos in SS3 and lots of abuse. The performance today didn't merit them but it's just season long frustrations coming out.

Pellegrini found out exactly what the majority of match going fans feel about him today. Pissing away 3 points last week didn't help his cause.

Remember years ago I used to love the lap of honour. Didn't stay today and didn't want to. I honestly think the club need a huge revamp of a lot. Including the likes of high ferris etc and someone in charge of little things like announcing manuel would be doing a speech etc. small things but would not have happened under Cooke. Roll on next season. Really ready for a break from it.

Anyone see that fella in SS3 going absolutely nuts because people who were leaving were walking down his side of the steps near the exit as he was "trying to watch the game" he was going mental at anyone who dared walk down those steps until one fella stopped and had a go at him. He had just completely lost the plot.

you mean block 318 ? I went out down the steps with my lad and shouted a few verbals at the team ,some lads were shouting at that bloke ,suumert about 600 quid,the black steward was going mad with him though as we went passed him

you mean block 318 ? I went out down the steps with my lad and shouted a few verbals at the team ,some lads were shouting at that bloke ,suumert about 600 quid,the black steward was going mad with him though as we went passed him

Yes. He was just going crazy. He went after the fella who had a pop at him and think he may have ended up getting a smack as he was behaving like a complete tool. If people want to go they want to go.

Yes. He was just going crazy. He went after the fella who had a pop at him and think he may have ended up getting a smack as he was behaving like a complete tool. If people want to go they want to go.

I think it was people leaving but still standing on the stairs near the exit to the concourse that perhaps had initially pissed him off,he couldn't see probably and then started going mental,the black steward was restraining him has me n my lad went passed

I didn't stay and had no intention of staying. A lot of these players don't applaud the fans at the end of most games so why applaud them at the end of the season? When they also take an age to come back out.
Can hardly say the thought of Pellegrini speaking would have persuaded me to stay given his press conferences.

I think it was people leaving but still standing on the stairs near the exit to the concourse that perhaps had initially pissed him off,he couldn't see probably and then started going mental,the black steward was restraining him has me n my lad went passed

you chose a good time because he physically tried to stop 2 people from walking past! A lot chose to go the other side as clocked him on the way down.

No one was blocking his view, just walking past him, which when you sit on an aisle seat near an exit you cant really expect anything else. He had just completely lost it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.