End of the world

Only a sociopath takes pleasure in dismissing someone but this almost felt good. I don’t work there myself anymore which is why I can share it now.

I hope you learn to see it's just another aspect of being human. We form emotional and psychological attachments to people and groups, and when they are threatened, we align ourselves in support against the threat. Many books have been written by many people, almost all therapy and much of psychiatry is involved in dealing with the effects of this, people are constantly being unfair on the one hand and overgenerous on the other without being conscious of doing so. And the reasons behind each instance are even less obvious to us, and even when 'revealed' and explored usually remain very cloudy and vague. There's precious little satisfactory clarity at the end of it all. It's the way a human being works.

I'd also add that because of this, sociopathy is regarded as a trait we all possess. There are differences in how pronounced it is, and how people deal with it or exhibit it. Personality is more like hair colour. You're blonde, you're brunette... when you look at a head of hair, it's thousands of individual strands of differing tints and colours, and when you put an individual hair up to the light, you can see how each one can contain different shades, and each one will look different under different conditions.

we will live on and on and learn lessons from this outbreak. if one good think that as come out of this is we all should be looking at our lifestyles and start to put thing into perspective and stop taking things for granted like (the live for today) because tomorrow never comes

@Summerbuzz If my colleague had deliberately set him up with poor training then it wasn’t his fault. He was insistent that he’d been told to send e-mails like that and I had to tell director level managers that she was innocent without knowing for sure. I had five minutes with her and she promised me she hadn’t. The poor girl was frightened as well in case he was hanging around for her. She didn’t leave my side going for lunch and I took her to the station at home time too. As a then 36 year old, I was very protective of her. It was the first dismissal I had to recommend and it wasn’t water tight. Losing his first job in months cost him everything. He was actually quite a nice lad but just useless. Always a business decision.

I was feeling horny once so I pulled a fat bird in 5th Avenue. I wasn’t walking her home in Levenshulme led to not getting a goodnight kiss led to not coming in led to not staying the night led to her clothes not coming off... I’d never been with a girl who was so open minded and paid me so much attention. We ended up in her bed for almost 24 hours. I said I’d call her (we’d even agreed where to meet up) and I never did.

I slept around a fair bit when I was younger as I met girls through gigs and DJing. They’re often approachable if they see you as someone important or influential. Plenty of alcohol and other things going on too. Parties became orgies etc. Whilst I usually never thought of the other girl upon leaving in the morning, I felt guilty about Levvy fat lass as I’d just used her for a shag.

Former work colleague told me she wanted another baby but her boyfriend had a vasectomy... He agreed to let her go for IVF and would raise the kid knowing it wouldn't be his.
She said the IVF wasn't working and she was thinking of shagging someone and if pregnant she can tell the boyfriend that the IVF worked......
After an hour amd a few drinks I texted my interest in helping her out and the following day we tried for a baby!
I contacted her a month later and she reported that nothing had happened.....

Which wasn't a surprise to me given that I had a vasectomy in 1995......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.