Enemy

himalayan_blues

Guys have you watched the movie " ENEMY'. What a great psychologically thriller movie it is. It was very difficult for me to understand initially but when i watched its spoiler in you tube, i was in awe of it. One of the best movies i have seen.
Are you guys having some trouble in maintaining relationship? Have you seen your wife as a spider or even a giant spider? Have you found difficulty in being faithful to your spouse? If so than this movie portrays the exact mind set of such people.

Guys have you watched the movie " ENEMY'. What a great psychologically thriller movie it is. It was very difficult for me to understand initially but when i watched its spoiler in you tube, i was in awe of it. One of the best movies i have seen.
Are you guys having some trouble in maintaining relationship? Have you seen your wife as a spider or even a giant spider? Have you found difficulty in being faithful to your spouse? If so than this movie portrays the exact mind set of such people.
I've never gone as far as seeing her as a giant spider. It's just how I hang.

Spiders; Giant spiders? ? I think you should return to below 2000ft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.