England Euro 2016 Squad

Awwww.

So nice Mr Sturridge has said he's fit to go. God must have told him he was ok.

Sorry, but without my sky-blue glasses on, could I ask a straightforward question:

If Rashford played for another team - say, for example, Southampton - would he have got anywhere near the under 21 team, let alone the full squad for the Euros?

Don't bother answering, I already know. He's not a bad player, but come on . . . . . . .!

Sorry, but without my sky-blue glasses on, could I ask a straightforward question:

If Rashford played for another team - say, for example, Southampton - would he have got anywhere near the under 21 team, let alone the full squad for the Euros?

Don't bother answering, I already know. He's not a bad player, but come on . . . . . . .!

Have you seen the team for the Toulon tournament? I think he'd have got in that on merit.

The England side is a different matter. Four or five 10s, one wide man (so Vardy/Rashford will get to chase long balls all day), three centrehalves and a lumbering donkey as cover.
It could get quite grisly.

To be fair - he does keep on scoring. If you are going to be critical there are a number of players in that team who have done just enough. Wazza being one on form grounds with Henderson and Lallana, Sturridge and Wilshire on injury grounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.