england flags monday night

Ricster said:
bluefromleve32 said:
bring them or dont bring them. just dont wave it near me its annoying

and any **** who says its racist to wave an england flag in england is a small minded paranoid prick who should fuck off from our country and disappear to whatever shit hole they came from.

fucking wankers!!!!

Anyone in particular?

Dont think anyone said about waving them in England, its more a case of why its being waved.

im not going to be waving one as i dont own one.

but the fact you expect people to justify why they should wave their own countries flag is fucking ridiculous.

if i want to wave an england flag in england i will, ok?

the hamburg game (the best atmosphere we've had at coms) which was when hughes was in charge was brilliant. lots of england chants and flags and people singing the tune from the great escape. they were singing the german national anthem as well.

no fighting or anything too offensive being sang, just banter.

if you don't like the fact that city is an english club and city fans will sing england songs, i suggest you support a scottish club. and no im not racist, fascist, part of the EDL or that patriotic really, i just feel people dont need to justify waving england flags.

im 100% sure they will bring welsh flags and sing songs about england, are they racist or fascist?

15652309.jpg

ban-mcfc said:
Ricster said:
bluefromleve32 said:
bring them or dont bring them. just dont wave it near me its annoying

and any **** who says its racist to wave an england flag in england is a small minded paranoid prick who should fuck off from our country and disappear to whatever shit hole they came from.

fucking wankers!!!!

Anyone in particular?

Dont think anyone said about waving them in England, its more a case of why its being waved.

im not going to be waving one as i dont own one.

but the fact you expect people to justify why they should wave their own countries flag is fucking ridiculous.

if i want to wave an england flag in england i will, ok?

the hamburg game (the best atmosphere we've had at coms) which was when hughes was in charge was brilliant. lots of england chants and flags and people singing the tune from the great escape. they were singing the german national anthem as well.

no fighting or anything too offensive being sang, just banter.

if you don't like the fact that city is an english club and city fans will sing england songs, i suggest you support a scottish club. and no im not racist, fascist, part of the EDL or that patriotic really, i just feel people dont need to justify waving england flags.

im 100% sure they will bring welsh flags and sing songs about england, are they racist or fascist?
city are not an english club, we are part of the abu dhabi empire. didnt you know, the press seem to feckin remind us every other day. lol
3 nil tonite lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.