England friendly....

England won't win the world cup as Capello prefers Green and James to Hart and Upson to Lescott.

Upson & Green - Been part of a struggling West Ham side fighting relegation.

Hart & Lescott - Two of this seasons outstanding performeres.

Baffling.

Immaculate Pasta said:
England won't win the world cup as Capello prefers Green and James to Hart and Upson to Lescott.

Baffling.

Upson did fuck all wrong I like the guy, James is number 1 Capello knows that he is just deciding who his no 2 is.

scottyboi said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Baffling.

Upson did fuck all wrong I like the guy, James is number 1 Capello knows that he is just deciding who his no 2 is.

Apart from losing his man for their goal?

Immaculate Pasta said:
scottyboi said:

Slipped on the worst wembley pitch ever, every player fell over its a disgrace. If you blame his for that your clueless.

scottyboi said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Slipped on the worst wembley pitch ever, every player fell over its a disgrace. If you blame his for that your clueless.

Two things.

1. he lost his man before he slipped
2. worst wembley pitch ever? watch some old videos

k thanks bye

Immaculate Pasta said:
scottyboi said:

Two things.

k thanks bye

You a little comedian now? Everyone slipped and he would of recovered if he hadnt of fell over. And in this day and age near enough every pitch in the prem is alot better than wembleys k thanks bi.

scottyboi said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Two things.

k thanks bye

You a little comedian now? Everyone slipped and he would of recovered if he hadnt of fell over. And in this day and age near enough every pitch in the prem is alot better than wembleys k thanks bi.

No he wouldn't of recovered, watch it again, he lost his man.

Immaculate Pasta said:
scottyboi said:

No he wouldn't of recovered, watch it again, he lost his man.

Unfortunatly 1 i need a piss 2 i am pissed and 3 how can i re watch it send me a link u ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.