England Manager

whothefisAlice

Who the f' cares? Friend rang me up and goes 'Capello's quit, what you think?'. Um, to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck. We are still shit, and even if Mourinho and Redknapp, Pearce and Houdini teamed up, we'll still never win anything until the whole shape of English football changes.

Harry won't be able to pick Bale...Modric...Adebayor (why would he)...Van Der Vaart...Assou Ekotto....he can pick from the likes of Walker, Dawson, King, Huddlestone and Defoe...NICE ONE ENGLAND!!! No matter how you look at it, he doesn't get a transfer budget, and he can't change who the English lads are that he gets to pick from.

Mourinho....no transfer money and no international pedigree whatsoever.

Any other English born manager...see Harry above.

Pick a team of u-23's, plus Rooney, Milner and Parker and I will pay a bit more attention. The England national team is a farce, and I find plenty more ways of expressing my English identity over here than trying to keep up with this shit every two or four years, with a few needless friendlies tucked in between. Just about washed my hands with International footy now.

It simply has to be the worst job in football the England job, but you could pay me 5m quid a year to pick a bunch of granny-shagging, teammates wife shagging, racist, overpaid, bar fighting, overweight, braindead nitwits and watch them get mauled by the Germans, Spanish, Dutch, Italians, Brasilians and co. every couple of years. I'll gladly drop what I am doing right now and act like I care.

Can Sunday get here already? At least Saturday, that will do for a start.

I actually think England might be worth watching with a manager like Mourinho, and even 'Arry (for sheer entertainment value on and off the pitch); heck, I'd even like to see Sven back in!

"Well..."

ehehe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGQSPlMXJI&feature=related[/youtube]

article-0-033D9D850000044D-151_224x359.jpg

It's a weird one because as a kid I care a lot more about England than I do now. The idea of me celebrating a Rooney goal makes me feel a bit nauseous. The fact that the fa stuck with this useless Italian manager has angered me for too long. He clearly wasn't up to the task, his selections for the world cup were appalling. We need redknapp urgently.

I'm getting sick of the Redknapp-Spurs love-fest. I've never seen a more one-sided case from the press for a England manager candidate. He'll get the job because of his mates in the media, the same people who ensure Hughes never gets any criticism what so ever. Spurs and Redknapp can do no wrong at the moment in the eyes of some, they're getting more praise than the rags, despite being lower in the table. Yes, they beat Newcastle convincingly, but for me the real tests of their progress will be against the big boys. So far they've lost home and away to us, beaten 3-0 away to the rags, and only drew at home with a Chelsea team that are really a spent force. They've been helped by the decline of teams like Arsenal and Chelsea, I would say theres a gap between them and City and United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.