England Quarter Final game

spike144

We've got 2 flights operating for the Quarter Final in Kiev, departing from Luton & Birmingham Full details wwwsportoptions.com

Cheers Spike

Watching it on tv I really want to get out there and could probably afford it. But I just can't do it. Very frustrating.

De Niro

If I remember Kiev was 349 as was 1st trip as whole plane and crew stayed over so since then it's been 299. But should be cheaper as its close to there from mcr! Lol

Lee Gally said:
De Niro

If I remember Kiev was 349 as was 1st trip as whole plane and crew stayed over so since then it's been 299. But should be cheaper as its close to there from mcr! Lol

it's well funny, every trip is 300 quid off spike, i'm already saving my 300's for the CL games coming up:)

de niro said:
Lee Gally said:
De Niro

it's well funny, every trip is 300 quid off spike, i'm already saving my 300's for the CL games coming up:)

That makes 2 of us then haha

de niro said:
Lee Gally said:
De Niro

you should get a hefty discount for being
part of the blue moon Mafia

johnbmcr said:
de niro said:
Lee Gally said:
De Niro

you should get a hefty discount for being
part of the blue moon Mafia

post of the decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.