England shirt?

Simon Le Tom said:
TFC said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Simon Le Tom said:
New England kit's quality...is it always going to be without the number on front n shorts? cos i kinda hope so.

Defo! you can never second guess them with names on the back of shirts anyway, they're always shifting numbers.

Did you just answer yourself there Simon?

;)

What a cock i am.

hahahahaha quality :-p ... i too hope numbers aren't on the front

Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:
New England kit's quality...is it always going to be without the number on front n shorts? cos i kinda hope so.

I don't think so - I think I heard the commentator on yesterdays match say they had to get special permission from FIFA for that match, to have no number on the front or on the shorts.

Anywho - this is what I hope the new City kit will be like:

umbrofolder1copy.png

That shirt would be the best we've had for donkey's years, imo. If some fucker puts a a shirt collar on a City shirt I'll be absolutely gutted.

Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:

I don't think so - I think I heard the commentator on yesterdays match say they had to get special permission from FIFA for that match, to have no number on the front or on the shorts.

umbrofolder1copy.png

That would do me, i like that a lot.

bluemoon32 said:
Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:

umbrofolder1copy.png

it would look even better without the white around the badge

goat boy said:
Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:

umbrofolder1copy.png

That shirt would be the best we've had for donkey's years, imo. If some fucker puts a a shirt collar on a City shirt I'll be absolutely gutted.

Total agreement, collars are for dogs and vicars.......period!!

Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:

umbrofolder1copy.png

I would prefer our new designers being Nike it would piss united fans off so bad and I think they make some good football shirts

maltablue said:
bluemoon32 said:
Cal said:
Simon Le Tom said:

umbrofolder1copy.png

it would look even better without the white around the badge

Agreed mate, that would be the best City shirt we've had for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.