England shirt?

BUDTHEWISER said:
Are they playing at Wimbledon!!!!
Horrible, but that's just my opinion

Mine too. Except I think the top belongs to Carnoustie and the bottoms to Bermuda. Absolutely effing hideous. I cannot see why the national team is playing in something that you could snap up on Grey Mare Lane Market for a fiver. Pray to God we don't get that. The retro shirt with collar from the seventies is OK but that thing. And what happened to the navy blue shorts? If they want to dress like Real Madrid, cheer us up and play like 'em. I shan't be buying owt like that an' putting the wife's name on the back, Brazilian-style! And the bench! Stuart Pee-arse looks like he's auditioning for a remake of 'The Prisoner'.

scaled.php

Love it.

Haven't bought an England shirt for years. Will definitely be getting this one.

GStar said:
Top shirt... each year everyone cries out for a retro/classic look... Umbro have nailed it.

Love it if we turned out next season in something along those lines... No stupidly pointless adidas wavy lines and mesh everyewhere, a proper classic shirt.

Exactly. Would love for City to play in a classic look next season

This is IMO the best kit I've ever seen! Finally, somebody's realised less is more. Simple, classic and smart. I'd be well happy if our kit looks like that.

All these people who are saying it looks 'boring' are fools. Do you think City's kit in the 70's was 'boring' as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.