England Squad Announced vs Montenegro

Jones is all over the place as a centre half and the sooner forwards punish them the better, he has potential but is not ready for England yet. Very strange if he plays in front of Richards at right back.

If he overlooks Richards he is showing what an inept manager he really is. Richards has been the in form right back this season so far and that's not just blue tinted specs that's fact. If he picks that Walker it shows all you have to do is score one lucky long shot to get a selection.

I know us fans aren't arsed cos it means he won't get injured for us but I feel sorry for Richard's because he wants to play for his country and he's certainly more than good enough to do so but Capello seems to really hate him for some reason.

Micah Richards was the most improved player in the Prem last season and ended up being the best RB also. So far this season he's been very good. Was one of our only good players against Bayern Munich (Ribery got motm but Richards was good on the whole.). He should be in the starting XI.

And Jolean Lescott has been the best defender in the Prem so far this season, bar none. He's not even in the squad, yet that joke Cahill is! Haha! Never mind though, I've come to expect it as the manager is a fucking joke too.

Starting lineup:
------------Hart
Jones--Cahill--Terry--Cole
-----Parker--Barry-------
-Walcott--Shrek--Young-
-----------Bent--------

No Micah again. Shocking.

The "Yard Dog" Parker in the team and not the legend that is Fat Frank or Milner.

At least no place for Downing, who has had more chances to impress at International level than Mark Ramprakash.

If we replace this clown we get the decidedly dodgy Spurs Manager or Woy !!!

You are a joke, Capello. Managers with agendas should not be in charge of national teams, I fear it'll be more of the same if Redknapp is next, he seems to like his London lads and he manages Walker now so would probably choose him before Micah. Get Wenger or Hiddink to manage the national team.

ifiwasarichfan said:
No Micah again. Shocking.

The "Yard Dog" Parker in the team and not the legend that is Fat Frank or Milner.

At least no place for Downing, who has had more chances to impress at International level than Mark Ramprakash.

If we replace this clown we get the decidedly dodgy Spurs Manager or Woy !!!

LOL @ Mark Ramprakash. I would have forgiven him a hundred caps just for that catch in the 98 Ashes. I don't know what Downing has done to merit comparison with that.

I am very sad for Micah, I hope he takes it very badly and dedicates himself to making a fool out of Fabello.

TBF I think it's tactical. Walcott offers no protection, little end product and can't keep the ball. Capello wants a CB behind him who will sit tight, rather than a marauder. I'd drop Fee Yo, but he gets picked because we don't have two good strikers, and the goalscoring midfielder can't play as part of a two in the middle. We have to pick one good one striker, one shite, and another shite one on the wing, otherwise we'd never score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.