England Squad Announced vs Montenegro

I just don't understand how Cahill can start ahead of Lescott. All you need to do is look at club form.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I just don't understand how Cahill can start ahead of Lescott. All you need to do is look at club form.

This...but I look at the positives of him not playing,no chance of Injury and gets the rest like Micah etc...Its a fucking old boys club England we all know it...Welbeck fucking summed it up for me...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

This...but I look at the positives of him not playing,no chance of Injury and gets the rest like Micah etc...Its a fucking old boys club England we all know it...Welbeck fucking summed it up for me...
Agreed. I'm delighted that Joleon, Micah and James aren't playing. I'd be happy if none of our players were picked for their country, no matter which country that is.

And now the wankfest over Young will start. Good cross by
S9Jv3.gif
though!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
oh look, the Rags Young and Rooney and the Villain Bent cba singing the national anthem.

great role-models.

Wooney the wole model doesn't sing the anthem for one reason...His background is Irish and he is a republican..That is well known..Young,,I have no idea why.

then he shouldn't wear the shirt simple.

LoveCity said:
Silva assisted Spain's second goal apparently.
he did yes<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Agreed. I'm delighted that Joleon, Micah and James aren't playing. I'd be happy if none of our players were picked for their country, no matter which country that is.

And now the wankfest over Young will start. Good cross by
S9Jv3.gif
though!
when you put that headless chicken pic it gets me laughing all the time sums walcott up, but for some reason tonight he's having a good game..shocked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.