England Squad Announced vs Montenegro

Judge Roughneck said:
England are a laughable joke. I couldn't have more contempt for them if I was Scottish. Well done Montenegro and Savic.

Oh and thanks for the windfall Wayne. Timed to perfection.

His old man had a bet on it then?

2-0 up and they couldn´t beat that pile of shit. We should just fookin withdraw coz it´s gonna be embarrassing. Delibasic has been playing in the lower leagues in Spain - a B or C rated journeyman if ever there was, but against England - hey presto!! Utter fookin shambles - we didn´t beat a nation of 700k either game - shameful, absolutely shameful
Don´t get me started on granny shagger - I want us to "do" him good and proper in 2 weeks and finish the filthy scouse coont

Great game for a city fan in the end. Thought jones was really poor at right back, but it won't get picked up on by the press.

Its sad that back in 97 i watched an England team qualify for WC98 in a brilliant performance against Italy and the pride i felt from seeing that. Fast forward 14 years and i just watched a bunch of players picked for reasons that seriously are beyond me play with no heart and no passion qualify for 2012 where inevitably we will not win but again when we went out in 98 mainly due to Beckham being a cock the team played there hearts out. This sadly is something we will never see again

BlueEagle said:
Great game for a city fan in the end. Thought jones was really poor at right back, but it won't get picked up on by the press.
the whole backline was dire. Terry and cole look past it, Cahill looks average and Jones is too inexperienced and isn't a right back.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its sad that back in 97 i watched an England team qualify for WC98 in a brilliant performance against Italy and the pride i felt from seeing that. Fast forward 14 years and i just watched a bunch of players picked for reasons that seriously are beyond me play with no heart and no passion qualify for 2012 where inevitably we will not win but again when we went out in 98 mainly due to Beckham being a cock the team played there hearts out. This sadly is something we will never see again

The next manager has to have a commitment to youth, or at least a commitment to getting hungry players out there. These players have no hunger or focus. They're worth 20m each and most are getting into their 30's.

And it's not just Wayne 'bored at the World Cup' Rooney. Cole looks like he doesn't give a fuck. The manager has to have a clue about these things.

Well no City injuries by the look of things, and a bad night for Rooney and Jones

lancs blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Class cross by Savic!!

It was in the air a long time, didn't think Hart did great tbh.

Difficult cross to deal with when floated in the air..... if anything Cahill should of gotten to it but full mark to Montenegro for not giving up and I actually cheered for Savic as well he'll be a fuckin brilliant player him.....

The real bellend tonight is that clueless overpaid cunts Capello....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/10/video-england-keeper-joe-hart-casually-joins-in-montenegro-pitch-invasion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/10 ... -invasion/</a>

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.