England Squad - Euro 2024

They’re only classed ‘good’ when they beat us. If we beat them they’re classed as ‘Overated’ ‘finished ’ etc

Still haven't had your reply about the last higher ranked team we beat in a tournament fella, I will tell you all the lower ranked teams we have lost to again.

All of them.

I'm happy Jack is out. Pity Walker, Stones and Phil aren't out also. Must be depressing to go from training under Pep to training under waistcoat and Holland.

Whether grealish should have got in or not, Ivan Toney has done nothing to justify getting in - so the bollocks about "people having better seasons" is just nonsense. 4 goals - and a ban for betting. Top season that. Well deserved.

Him being a good player is not a bad justification. I think him and grealish should be in the squad.

Very sad attitude and why these England threads are pointless - just openly or secretly wanting your own country (presumably) to lose.
Bollocks as usual from you. No one wants us to lose we want to win but can’t see it happening with the man in charge. The risk alone of shaw and Stones with injuries is laughable. Ivan Toney doesn’t deserve a place in that squad. Adam Wharton? Pickford and Branthwaite club mates know each others game etc but no Branthwaite but a spot for Dunk. It’s fucking crackers. TAA isn’t a midfielder. If your picking shaw at least pick Reece James who if fit is the best right back in the country by a mile.

Really?? And he’s got the experience to handle a big game at a vital stage of a tournament? He’s a player you’d trust/turn to to change a game?
Not my job to, it’s horse heads. You asked why though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.