England Squad Named.

Pearson said:
why are you all thinking about Foster?
and totally forgetting poor old Darren Beckford ;)
That was my first thought. has a player from div 3 ever played for England?

Doh i'v been had!

scottyboi said:
beckford deserves a chance. He should of been snapped up by wolves or hull straight away.

This is worse than clarkie.

Your all on crack.

It's Jermaine Beckford and look at the shoddy editing, spaces in the brackets, no space after the comma.

Forum full of clarkies.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Your all on crack.

It's Jermaine Beckford and look at the shoddy editing, spaces in the brackets, no space after the comma.

Forum full of clarkies.

thats what i was hinting at.

Good to see cahill and warnock involved. Always nice to see surprises in the team

God knows why shitster is still in the squad. Paul Robinson is the most in form English keeper in the league at the moment

England squad: Foster (Manchester United), Green (West Ham), Hart (Manchester City); Bridge, Lescott (both Manchester City), Brown (Manchester United), Cahill (Bolton), Johnson (Liverpool), Terry (Chelsea), Upson (West Ham), Warnock (Aston Villa); Barry, Wright-Phillips (both Manchester City), Beckham* (Los Angeles Galaxy), Carrick (Manchester United), Huddlestone, Jenas (both Tottenham), Lampard (Chelsea), Milner, Young (both Aston Villa); Bent (Sunderland), Crouch, Defoe (both Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United).

this is for the clarkies!!!!!!!!

No James, Ferdinand, Cashley, Gerrard or J.Cole. On this weekends performance I'd put Brown ahead of Lescott to partner Terry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.