Wilshere
Milner

Lennon
Rooney
A.Johnson

db79ctid said:
IrishMacca said:
They'll probably all just disapear.

yeah i think ireland won that or an underage world cup under brian kerr most of that team are well shit now though

that was them, maybe ours are a little better, beating spain was no mean feat.
give them a chance

Hart

Richards
Jagielka
Lescott
Baines

A. Johnson
Rodwell
Carrick
Young
Gerrard

Rooney

With the likes of Foster, Milner, Walcott, Johnson, Dawson, Huddlestone, Lennon, Michael Johnson etc on the bench

Red Wings said:
Hart

Johnson(reluctantly)
Dawson
Smalling
Gibbs

Rodwell
Wilshere
Milner

Lennon
Rooney
A.Johnson

No bad at all. Not sure about Lennon or Smalling. I'd try and fit Huddlestone in there somewhere. Surely we can find someone better than Johnson, what about Ned ? Also pity Guidetti isn't English he's going to a fabulous player some day.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm --<br /><br />
Nick1878 said:
Hart

Richards
Jagielka
Lescott
Baines

A. Johnson
Rodwell
Carrick
Young
Gerrard

Rooney

With the likes of Foster, Milner, Walcott, Johnson, Dawson, Huddlestone, Lennon, Michael Johnson etc on the bench

This is the future surely. Two changes though Dawson for Lescott and I'd add Wilshere in there aswell, fabulous talent.

citymad said:
Red Wings said:
Hart

Johnson(reluctantly)
Dawson
Smalling
Gibbs

Rodwell
Wilshere
Milner

Lennon
Rooney
A.Johnson

No bad at all. Not sure about Lennon or Smalling.

Lennon hasn't had a great WC for a number of reasons - the biggest being him being thrown straight in after 5 months out injured. The first half of the season, there wasn't a single wide player anywhere playing as well as Lennon, he really was exceptional. He and Johnson have to be the wide players of the future.

Most players that go to Utd end up being decent, it wouldn't surprise me if smalling turned out to be very good.

citymad said:
Red Wings said:
Hart

Johnson(reluctantly)
Dawson
Smalling
Gibbs

Rodwell
Wilshere
Milner

Lennon
Rooney
A.Johnson

No bad at all. Not sure about Lennon or Smalling. I'd try and fit Huddlestone in there somewhere. Surely we can find someone better than Johnson, what about Ned ? Also pity Guidetti isn't English he's going to a fabulous player some day.

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm --

Nick1878 said:
Hart

Richards
Jagielka
Lescott
Baines

A. Johnson
Rodwell
Carrick
Young
Gerrard

Rooney

This is the future surely. Two changes though Dawson for Lescott and I'd add Wilshere in there aswell, fabulous talent.

Hmm i think it would have to be either Jagielka or Dawson, because the best defensive partnership has a cool thinking defender, like Lescott, and a tackler like Dawson or Jagielka...

Either Lescott, Dawson or Jagielka are good enough for this world cup though. All top class

Hart (Not at City)

Richards (Not at City
Dawson
Rodwell
Gibbs

Wilshire
Hargreaves
Rooney
Milner
Johnson A

Andy Carroll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.