England u19's

Well done to both.

Both are real talents and should go on to have a career in football.

Neville Kneville said:
Congratulations to them.

Surely though, some of our other lads should be in there as well ? Probably crammed full of 7 foot cockneys, & rags with square heads & big ears.

Who are you thinking of Nev? Glendon? Drury? Hiwula?

FantasyIreland said:
Neville Kneville said:
Congratulations to them.

Surely though, some of our other lads should be in there as well ? Probably crammed full of 7 foot cockneys, & rags with square heads & big ears.

Who are you thinking of Nev? Glendon? Drury? Hiwula?

Well I'm unsure of ages but it seems that our kids are playing for England one minute then disappear & I can never figure out why or which age group they are supposed to be in. But then they are 20, & don't seem to have been playing.

But what about Keane Bryan & Brandon Barker for a start ? Too young ? If so they therefore be in this team next year, or replaced by squareheads ?

Just looked & none of our lads are in the england U18s squad. Shay Facey is in the U20s.

FantasyIreland said:
I think both are still 17,this season they should turn a few more heads imo.

Yeah, but the England U18s who Barker (& perhaps Bryan ?) played for in October, have just promoted the whole of the U17s squad (15 of them) to U18 level.

So where the fuck are our lads ?

We win or almost win the league at every age goup but hardly any of our English kids are good enough for England ?

It does seem strange,it wouldn't surprise me if there's a Southern/London bias.

That fucking agenda runs deep......!

FantasyIreland said:
It does seem strange,it wouldn't surprise me if there's a Southern/London bias.

That fucking agenda runs deep......!

I wonder what Denzil Boadu's international career looks like compared to when he was at Arsenal.

Seems to be big London clubs plus plus rags, scouse & Everton over the years. Mind you, our kids like to pass the ball around wheras England like to charge head first whilst looking at their own bootlaces, or lump it in the direction they are facing, so that could be part of the problem.

The next few years will be interesting,we have kids in their early to mid teens who will be hard to ignore,already Patching and Humphries(Captain no less....) have International recognition.

I think our academy may very well be the 'go to' model in the very near future:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.