England under 17s World Cup

failsworthblueboy

Team supported
Manchester City
Just a quick heads up, the England under 17s play tomorrow I'm sure we'll have a couple of lads involved, it can be viewed using FIFA plus, I couldn't download FIFA plus on my Smart tv but had no issues when using the tv browser. Enjoy!!

Winning 8-0 at mo. Lots of city players in squad but not sure how many - if any - are playing. Anyone know any of them?

Next couple of games.

England U17s v Iran U17sTue 14th November 2023 12:00pmWATCH LIVE
Football
FIFA U17 World CupGroup StageFIFA+

England U17s v Brazil U17sFri 17th November 2023 12:00pmWATCH LIVE
Football
FIFA U17 World CupGroup StageFIFA+

Last edited:
Very good game a 2:1 loss to Brazil but I thought we were the better team for long periods.
Ndala looks a real talent they were frightened to death by him.
Our keeper and the right back played well, great effort from Matty Warhurst who also looks really good.

Very good game a 2:1 loss to Brazil but I thought we were the better team for long periods.
Ndala looks a real talent they were frightened to death by him.
Our keeper and the right back played well, great effort from Matty Warhurst who also looks really good.
Yes, I thought we were the better team too. Pity some of our first half chances didn't go in. Ndala was fantastic.

Just finished to watch England vs Brazil. Ndala is a top talent. Electric dribbling with speed and a good control of the ball. Brazil can't stop him. Best player on the pich. Also Amo-Ameyaw has a very good first touch. For Brazil Estevao and Rayan have great potential.
England lacks a center striker but is a very good team, better than Brazil, and can win the tournament.

Losing 1-0 currently. Looks very hot and humid and England dominating the game as you'd expect. Only started watching about 15mins ago so missed the goal. Hopefully they can come back and win. As much as Uzbekistan aren't a top tier nation football wise, they're actually quite solid technically at this level and passing it out from the back quite nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.