England under 21s v Spain Under 21s

BufordUSABlue said:
Onwards and upwards you young England lions!!

Its the dreaded sunbed takers next..........on Monday at 19.45hrs GMT

"Some people are on the pitch.............they think its all over..........................IT IS NOW !!!!"

18.45 GMT I think, so it will be on at 19.45 in England, we don't use GMT in the 6 months around the summer.

Good new for all those Spainophiles writing off English football.

England were good, so much for Spain being the best in the world at that age, we brushed them apart.

cityboi said:
Anyone else reckon Andy Johnson would be a good buy from Boro?

I heard the two Madrid clubs were after him in January, and are still interested. I reckon he'd be a great, cheap signing. Lot of potential. The only reason he hasn't played more at Boro is because of Downing.

Was a pretty good performance and win.
Also have to realise both Richards and Onouha probably are not 100% fit, with Onouha missing the previous game due to injury and Richards going off injured, but with Manchion suspended, both were needed.

Helped also that 5-6 of the normal Spanish U21 team are in Africa with the Full Squad, but take nothing away from England.
Though Bojan was pretty awful for Spain, 2nd poor game in a row for them.

But How good is it to have Hart, Onuoha and Richards at the back for England.

The first 20 minutes were shocking, the lads spent too much time booting it up the field, I'd put it down to nerves, after that it calmed down and they played the ball accross the floor and it was much better. I don't know about the rest of you but I thought Adam Johnson was abysmal throughout.

Theo and Campbell caused alot of problems late on when Spain's defence was tiring and after the lads calmed down it was a good game but the first 20 minutes was like watching City of old.

MCFC-alan88 said:
The first 20 minutes were shocking, the lads spent too much time booting it up the field, I'd put it down to nerves, after that it calmed down and they played the ball accross the floor and it was much better. I don't know about the rest of you but I thought Adam Johnson was abysmal throughout.

Theo and Campbell caused alot of problems late on when Spain's defence was tiring and after the lads calmed down it was a good game but the first 20 minutes was like watching City of old.

Yeah Johnson was poor. "you're just a shit Stewart Downing" came to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.