England v Albania | Friday 12th November 2021

MCFC1993

Live on ITV 1. Kick off at 19:45 (GMT).

As Poland are 3 points behind England, England would have to better Poland's result away to Andorra tonight to qualify. If not England will have to wait for San Marino (A) in mid-week.

From a City perspective, I hope ours play tonight and get a good weeks rest before Everton. I know San Marino are crap but some of their tackles were poor in the last game, so rather they avoid that one.

I'm assuming James and Chilwell are going to be played as very attacking full-backs, which makes sense considering their current form. If I see them set up as a flat back 5 I'll be disappointed.

Hoping Jack gets some time in these matches while Chilwell's at left-back. I know it wouldn't solve our problem of how to get the best out of him at City, but I think he thrives with an overlapping left-footed left-back, and it'd be good to get a productive performance and some confidence into him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.