England v Albania | Friday 12th November 2021

Keane is still a **** but he's quite happy to stick the knife into the rags which is quite enjoyable to watch.
I hate to say this but I do have a begrudging respect for Keane as a pundit. Tells it exactly how he sees it, isn't afraid of upsetting anybody won't just quote the usual clichés to get by. Ian Wright is like a light hearted version of him too. ITV have probably the best set of regular pundits.

Right on cue he's just buried spurs.

Just goes to prove Club form has got FA to do with selection.
Harry the Greek Tragedy should not be within a 100 miles of this match.
Also I see the English Pirlo is back.

Keane: "Harry Kane needs to get over these disappointments, he plays for Spurs. he should be used to disappointments."

tu3xhUI.gif

And now there will be 18 pages before halftime of finding any little complaint about the commentators mainly for mentioning any club that isn't city.

Starting with seven defensive players , three attacking players and two of them are playing shite , so its all on Foden tonight , any team that starts with a carthorse like Henderson is going to struggle ,cant believe this idiot gets in the team before an in form Belingham
Southgate extending his contract only means one of the best era's of young talent will be wasted, never rated him as a manager , he's an F.A. yes man who says the right things but if Pep wants an international managerial position when he does eventually leave our club , he could make England world cup winners in the future , imagine that.

Gareth is a very brave manager, full of original and innovative thinking and planning . England are incredibly lucky to have him :)

He should get awards from the paint drying association .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.