England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

I don’t think it’s just that commentator

All English based media outlets. Regardless, there is no doubt Bellingham is exceptional. Best in the world… not sure about that. I still put him a level below Phil. But you wouldn't think Phil is anywhere near him listening to the media here.

I don’t think it’s just that commentator

No it's just our rancid media. Only an idiot would put him in front of Kev and Rodri.

All English based media outlets. Regardless, there is no doubt Bellingham is exceptional. Best in the world… not sure about that. I still put him a level below Phil. But you wouldn't think Phil is anywhere near him listening to the media here.
Henry Winter in The Times gave Phil a 5 v Belgium, and Jude an 8.
Is he the only one who rated Phil's performance that far below Bellingham's?

Both class, world class and both top young professional lads that represent our country- just a shame some people live in bitterness and want them to fail.

some just need to let go of all the tribal bollox
without all the tribal bollox football supporters wouldn't exist, there wouldn't be football forums, you'd just sit there happy clapping both teams not giving a fuck about who won, the tribal bollox is what makes you support a certain team, long live the tribal bollox

without all the tribal bollox football supporters wouldn't exist, there wouldn't be football forums, you'd just sit there happy clapping both teams not giving a fuck about who won, the tribal bollox is what makes you support a certain team, long live the tribal bollox

Agreed, all for that but of course I’m talking when it comes to national team - outside of social media and forums real fans come together and support England. That’s the main thing.

Henry Winter in The Times gave Phil a 5 v Belgium, and Jude an 8.
Is he the only one who rated Phil's performance that far below Bellingham's?

Bellingham was shite until the goal at the end

In fact the only time Bellingham looked semi decent in the game was when Phil went more central and got the team putting some passes together and got Bellingham involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.