England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

Fucking great. So pissed off at this fucking International fucking break. Fuck right off England.
hang on. whats croatia up to as well in some friendly tournament in egypt? Gvardiol has a half to survive

For me it's like our players are more discipline when they play for England you see Bellingham all over the pitch and now Mainoo comes into midfield just plays everywhere with no defensive discipline! You see Foden stuck on the left rarely if ever roams around the pitch doing what he wants! He needs to learn under Southgate do what the rest of the players do, so what you want!
The resident red **** should take note.

For me it's like our players are more discipline when they play for England you see Bellingham all over the pitch and now Mainoo comes into midfield just plays everywhere with no defensive discipline! You see Foden stuck on the left rarely if ever roams around the pitch doing what he wants! He needs to learn under Southgate do what the rest of the players do, so what you want!
I know what your saying mate.
Play to the team and fuck the manager.
Is that right?

Phil is in 3 rd gear. Read Kyle will be ok for the Arse, reckon boulders is a pep tactic to give him another cap but be safe for weekend. Shouldn’t have started but we know what Southgate is like, the twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.