England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

I actually had a bit of an issue so wasn’t able to watch the match…

Did Stones actually get hurt or was he taken off as a precaution?

And was our performance as dire as against Brazil, even with the goals, or was it markedly better?

Was Bellingham a self-absorbed **** again?

How did Foden do and where did he play?

Bellingham would have come to city Pep would have coached him into an even better player! Pep wouldn't stand for the amount of times he gives the ball away and his constant moaning would be cut out!

I think Foden and Rice are the only outfield players who’ve done 180 minutes in the two games?

It’s a fucking piss take considering they’re both playing a crunch game on Sunday.

WIAC

My cousin's watching Wales, but i told him forget what you read or hear, Foden was England's best player tonight & ran the show 2nd half!

That was a decent match and I thought we were exciting going forwards. Much better than previous games.

The link up between Mainoo, Bellingham and Foden was excellent. Add Kane and Saka to the mix, get our defenders back and we’re serious contenders for the Euros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.