England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

I hope Pep gets on the phone to southgate and tells him what a wanker he actually is, making Phil play 2x90 minutes in pointless games at a crucial point of the PL season.
I want Pep to say Southgate would be perfect for the rags job in his press conference. They'll snap him up immediately.

Bellingham’s the dogs bollocks and he knows it. Comes across as a dick but you need that attitude sometimes in football.
You really don't. It's a team game. He draws glory for himself, reducing the cohesion of the team.
It's difficult to know how we would fare without him around cos he's glued to that starting line-up now.
But the comparisons to Pogba are clear. Maybe he wins us a pot, but more likely he will lose us it.

You really don't. It's a team game. He draws glory for himself, reducing the cohesion of the team.
It's difficult to know how we would fare without him around cos he's glued to that starting line-up now.
But the comparisons to Pogba are clear. Maybe he wins us a pot, but more likely he will lose us it.
That's weird...
I didn't want to say it but I get pogba at juventus vibes from Bellingham.
Johnny Big spuds with great players around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.