England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

giphy.gif

How’s there only one minutes injury time? Bosnisn players spent more time lying on the floor than playing. Mind you only a minute is a blessing

But......but.....he says this is the way to win tournaments..... except he hasn't.
And they're all great mates and there's a nice atmosphere around the place.
Who gives a fuck?
I don't care if they hate each other just as long as they play some exciting football.

They were talking about him dropping down the pecking order and totally ignoring the fact he's been injured for months.
I understand why his place is under threat, though that same reason doesn't apply to chippy tits Shaw it seems.
He has been available for months and still hasn't featured much, he's dropped down the pecking order both at city and for England, it wasnt an unfair comment.

the two just arent the same situations, the alternatives to Shaw at left back is our 2nd choice right back or a centre back, he will be given every opportunity to declare himself fit and walk back in to the side for that very reason. if we had a decent option other than him, I doubt he would have been considered. We have foden (according to waistcoat), Eze, Gordon amongst others as options for left midfield. Even us City fans would struggle to make a case for him over those. I think he will just about make the cut because he's different but he will certainly be fortunate to do so.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.