England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

giphy.gif

Was just thinking the same always impressed me when I've seen him play

He can see a pass which is so important from that position, would love to see him at City
Think it's too early for us to bring him in and he needs to be playing every week. Only way I see him at city is if we bought him and left him at palace for a season or two, otherwise we'd only be interested if/when he's ready to be a starter for us and then he's costing silly numbers.

I really like Wharton. Shame we didn’t snap him up as a Rodri understudy before palace got him. Looks a real talent.

Not watching it but just seen the stats….
Bosnia
30% possession
0 shots off target
0 shots on target

GO ENGLAND ;-)
Might aswell have just played 11 bluemooner’s

Think it's too early for us to bring him in and he needs to be playing every week. Only way I see him at city is if we bought him and left him at palace for a season or two, otherwise we'd only be interested if/when he's ready to be a starter for us and then he's costing silly numbers.
The problem is missing the boat, and him ending up at Spurs, United or Chelsea, and then never really making it to the top level.

Think if the raw talent is there then its a chance worth taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.