England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

We are cunts for allowing this friendly bollocks with the tight run in and 10 games left to play. Injury to top players from City, Liverpool or Arsenal could fuck their efforts to win the Premier League through no fault of there own just for the sake of bastard friendlies this is insanity.
City need to start declaring players unfit for meaningless friendlies at critical points in the season. The FA have been fucking ordinary fans for years. It's high time we fucked them right back.

Imagine if Waistcoat allowed him and Phil to dominate the midfield?

It might be worth watching then.
Saka would be playing if fit and Southgate always plays 2 holding mids so Foden would be fighting for a place on the LW to get a start. I don't see Bellingham and Foden in the middle together unless we're losing and chasing a game with 15 to go in a knockout game.

Its crying out for it. Rice is good enough now to hold the mid, let him do that and have foden and bellingham scaring the shit out of teams.

i mean, has southgate learned nothing? If you need a second holder, push Johnny Stones there. A box mid of Rice, Stones, Bellingham ans Foden would dominate.
I genuinely think part of Southgate’s approach is informed by trying to avoid being accused of copying Pep.

Which means he just employs a shite setup and shite tactics so he can be seen as being his own man.

So i see phil still as the bandage on his hand and it looks like a rigid one, so i am thinking he could have Dupuytren's contracture. Dupuytren's contracture is when 1 or more fingers bend in towards your palm. There's no cure, but your fingers can be straightened if it's severe.
Will it affect his legs at all?
If not, then crack on with the hand plaster cast, Phil...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.