England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

City need to start declaring players unfit for meaningless friendlies at critical points in the season. The FA have been fucking ordinary fans for years. It's high time we fucked them right back.
Fergie did it for years, seems Arsenal have done the same with Bukayo Saka, now we've possibly lost Walker. Hopefully Foden and Stone stay well.

I see Portugal sent Silva and Dias home after one game, did we do a deal with the Portuguese FA.

Hail Mary full of grace,

No injured City lads for the title race!

Fucking shitting it with these fucking shitty International shite games!

At times, football can be really shit and stupid!

I keep hearing about England having a great squad and its all Southgates fault etc etc.
How many world class players are missing then ?
Kane and.....

C'mon you red tops, get your clipart of various vegetables ready to superimpose on top of Southgate's head for tomorrow's back pages, please.

These friendly games shouldn’t be allowed at the business end of the season as they seriously derail any title of relegation matters . I’m all for them meeting up but they it’s insane playing these games .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.