England v Ecuador

Am I hearing/seeing people debate whether Wayne Rooney should play or not for England?? Leave off!!

Well thank you Wio for your articulate, intelligent input into the debate.

Rooney I understand but how the fuck is Smalling in the squad let alone the team. Wonder tonight if he is going to win his first header

Really hope Rooney has a shocker. One more bad game and I think he large arse will be warming the bench first game.

stimo said:
square pegs in round holes? why wouldnt you play your starting 11 in the 3 friendlies (give or take a couple to get fitness up). the players need to get used to playing with each other and in a specific system!

Because it's three weeks since our season ended and the players need to acquire some match fitness.

Manchester_lalala said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Caicedo playing tonight - remember him?

Yep, thought he was a decent player. I'll always remember him for missing an open goal vs hamburg.

Harsh, he was on top of the goal and it was fired at him!

RandomJ said:
Really hope Rooney has a shocker. One more bad game and I think he large arse will be warming the bench first game.

I'm with you on this, random. I really believe England has a better chance without the thick, granny-shagging Scouse wanker in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.