England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really like Angel Gomes. Could play for us as Rodri's understudy.
Of the little bits I've seen I'm not sure why United deemed him not good enough but Mainoo is, well maybe I do, their judgement is shite. Maybe his height but alongside a Rodri or a Rice that doesn't matter too much.

As the opponents have a lot of players behind the ball, should’ve played someone like Eze who can do well against parked defences.

Not that Gordon hasn’t done well but he needs that space to be really effective. Also doesn’t pick his passes when he’s in the box.

As the opponents have a lot of players behind the ball, should’ve played someone like Eze who can do well against parked defences.

Not that Gordon hasn’t done well but he needs that space to be really effective. Also doesn’t pick his passes when he’s in the box.

I'd be tempted to go for Eze over Kane. Just have a completely mobile front line.

Or take a defender off.

Of the little bits I've seen I'm not sure why United deemed him not good enough but Mainoo is, well maybe I do, their judgement is shite. Maybe his height but alongside a Rodri or a Rice that doesn't matter too much.
They had him playing as a number 10/winger. Took Lille to realise he should play deeper.

As I watch ligue 1, I’ve seen him play a few times. One thing with him, he keeps it tidy. Nothing superfluous. No flashy stuff. Just keeps things ticking. Often gets himself in good positions up the pitch too. Maybe that’s why he doesn’t get a look in but I’d say he has positional discipline compared to those who usually play where he is tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.