England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PENU.gif
Way!!

So thick.
Scoring a couple of goals against Finland in a nothing game doesn't mean he's not a loser. The guy is a loser. Smashes them in until the going gets tough, then he's either "struggling to shake off an ankle injury" or "just not receiving the ball enough". The truth is he ghosts. Doesn't have ice in his veins when shit's really on the line. Has cost England and Spurs in so many crunch games down the years, turned up at Bayern and coincidentally they won fuck all. The same would have happened to us if we'd been stupid enough to pay £150m for him - I'd have picked Haaland over him all day every day for double the price if need be. It's time we started question how much of a flat track bully Kane really is but nobody will hear it. By the time he's retired he'll have robbed England of the best years of Jamie Vardy and Ollie Watkins and we'll wonder why England won nothing despite having such a great team.

There's a lot of childlike jealousy in here. jeez

Good goal, at least we scored at last.
It’s because a player who doesn’t play for City is getting bigged up. I’m no fan of international football, but 68 in 100 games is as good as it gets.

If he played for us the comments would be different. The weird thing is he plays in Germany.

I'm actually quite shocked at how often Arnold gives the ball away, and yet the minute he finds an England shirt, they laud him as a great passer.

If this was against any decent opposition, every single one of his passes tonight would have been lost possession; I actually can't quite get my head around what it is that the pundits see in him.

As said earlier, he's 26 in a month's time, and they'll still be saying the same things in 2 years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.