England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two players who shouldn't even be in the team. One not good enough and the other a self obsessed prima donna.
I feel like I say this every England match but both England and Mainoo would be better served in the long-run by giving him a stint in the under 21s. He's got promise but he's very raw and inexperienced, he's not a Bellingham who (although I agree with the prima donna sentiment) by Mainoo's current age had a couple of seasons of top level football (plus a couple of seasons in the Championship) to his name.

The underage squads exist for a reason and there's important development to be had there for a young player who's played fewer than 30 club matches. He's a decent player so he doesn't look like total shit for England, especially against a lower-ranked opponent, but his positioning needs work and he drifts in and out of games and those things get exposed by really top teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.