England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Squeaky bum time at the Euros. Hoping Southgate knows what he’s doing and he picks a team to cause Germany problems rather than picking two holding midfielders again. We’ll never have a better chance of getting to the final given the relatively easy draw we’ve got.
My team:
Pickford
Walker
Stones
McGuire
Shaw (I know)
Foden
Grealish
Henderson
Mount
Sterling
Kane

It’s coming home! :)
I stopped reading there......

You get the formation right you win. You don't....well we know the answer to that. The Germans will step up a few gears, if you look at the game against Hungary and think that's all you have to beat, you're toast. Looking forward to it.

Id have Trippier in over Shaw. Bit more pace and bit more defensive solidity to combat the wing play.

mid have just one holding midfielder. Most probably Phillips.

after that I’d have Sterling, Kane, Foden, Grealish and Sancho

Pickford

Walker Stones Maguire Trippier

Phillips

Sancho Grealish Foden

Sterling

Kane

Accepting we'll play with 2 holding midfielders, because if you do it against Scotland, then you're not going to change against the Germans are you, and that Captain Sir Harry Kane of the Lane MBE OBE VC etc is undroppable then

Pickford
Walker
Stones
Maguire (I feel dirty, but that was a De Bruyne esc pass he played against the Czechs)
Shaw (again, feeling a bit mucky, but he's played well and his arse is worth an extra man in the wall)

Phillips
Rice (purely on the basis my depravity isn't so bad that I can type Hederbob, Moronson err Hediman ah fuck it you know who I mean)

Raheem (because someone has to put the ball in the net)
Ghoulish
Foden (on the left Gareth, on the fucking left)

Kane

i expect this from Southgate

pickford
Walker Stones Maguire
Trippier Phillips Mount Rice Shaw
Sterling Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.