England v Greece | 10th Oct '24 | Nations League

View attachment 134664

FFS the BBC really are a shit organisation :)
Dunno, thought Show Trial was pretty good. I enjoyed Sherwood too. Happy Valley was decent a while back as well. Some of the Essential Mixes on Radio 1 are excellent, esp the techno-based ones. 6Music digs out some decent old session, though has a bit too much indie for my tastes. I also think TMS does as excellent job on the cricket coverage too, has been great listening on mornings this last week. BBC also has some decent repeats and themed evenings. The sports show Fighting Talk can be a decent listen on Saturday mornings. My other half also enjoys Tony Livesey tea time show though I prefer Evan Davis PM programme on R4 mostly. The podcasts like More or Less and the Inquiry I’d recommend too.
I also find I enjoy virtually every episode Would I Lie To You, it really suits Mack and Mitchell. The repeats of stuff like Dad’s Army (without the ad breaks on Dave etc) also draw me back from time to time.

That’s just briefly and off the top of my head
:-)

Edit. Should have added that I agree with you about BBC Football though, esp the online shite.

Last edited:
Dunno, thought Show Trial was pretty good. I enjoyed Sherwood too. Happy Valley was decent a while back as well. Some of the Essential Mixes on Radio 1 are excellent, esp the techno-based ones. 6Music digs out some decent old session, though has a bit too much indie for my tastes. I also think TMS does as excellent job on the cricket coverage too, has been great listening on mornings this last week. BBC also has some decent repeats and themed evenings. The sports show Fighting Talk can be a decent listen on Saturday mornings. My other half also enjoys Tony Livesey tea time show though I prefer Evan Davis PM programme on R4 mostly. The podcasts like More or Less and the Inquiry I’d recommend too.
I also find I enjoy virtually every episode Would I Lie To You, it really suits Mack and Mitchell. The repeats of stuff like Dad’s Army (without the ad breaks on Dave etc) also draw me back from time to time.

That’s just briefly and off the top of my head
:-)

Yeah...but apart from that ;-)

Not that the other options are great, but Pickford could do with being something that isn't an automatic first choice.

The shouty, aggressive, hyper bullshit wore thin a long time ago. He isn't good enough to behave that way, and be the number one pick in that position.

Give some of the other keepers a bit of hope.

see rival fans are lying into lewis, tbf carsley is being a **** by pandering to arnold starting and playing lewis on the left.

England need an actual left back and
personally I would have Lewis Hall in th eteam as he is consistant for the horse punchers

pickford
rico
stones
colwill
hall

is a much more ballanced defence with rico much better at rb then arnold

Not that the other options are great, but Pickford could do with being something that isn't an automatic first choice.

The shouty, aggressive, hyper bullshit wore thin a long time ago. He isn't good enough to behave that way, and be the number one pick in that position.

Give some of the other keepers a bit of hope.
Also him and his wife were both gobbing off about Covid being a fabrication. Seems a bit of a dick head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.