England v Greece | 10th Oct '24 | Nations League

Good for Greece, seemed to mean a lot to them after the death of their teammate. England are bobbins just a knobhead Bellingham ego massaging exercise. Can't believe he was floating around up top and Palmer was playing next to Rice first half.

Everyone just refuses to pass to Foden unless he is the only option and then its a shit weight of pass or behind him. I honestly feel like there's a clique in the squad out to make him look bad. I know it sounds a bit tinfoil hat like but I've thought it for about the last 10 England games and I'm starting to think it's more than my strong bias showing.

The site is blinded by nonsense when it comes to City players playing for England and other non city players doing well. It’s just bizarre.

I used to love the odd time a city player works get called up when it was the majority of the top clubs. White, Curle etc. we had 55% of blues startling tonight, but it was all anti city comments on here in terms of commentary and what the other 45% of players were doing for those blue players.

We have an element of rag like fans now. Something we NEVER have had.
Absolutely this!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.