England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

MCFC1993

Kick off time 19:45 (BST). Live on Channel 4.

Based on the rumours earlier this week, it won't be England's strongest team starting. Maddison would have started despite being cut but chose to go home instead.

This is the last game before Serbia on the 16th.

Won’t be tuning into this. Have lost what little interest I had with how TwatGate has treated Jack this week.

Just hope no knocks or injuries for Phil, Kyle or John if he plays them. Which I hope he doesn’t. In an ideal world I wish the three of them would tell ShitGate where to stick it and then all go on holiday.

The bloody 7-way leaders’ election debate on BBC is going to be more entertaining than this.

What was the point of 33 man provisional squad when you’re going to jettison 7 of them at the last minute? It is not good for moral and team bonding and I expect tonight will be another borefest with a narrow win and penalty involved in boosting Kanes record of scoring goals against shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.