England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

You" don't think we will win it",you don't say why though,were one of the favourites and you keep banging on about how good the manager and team is.

I gave my reasoning.
Yes I think England have a good manager and a good team, I’m concerned defensively for us this year thought.

IMG_7332.jpeg

Fans expect us to play this free flowing exciting football we see in the PL, doesn’t often happen in international football - for any country - that’s the point, everyone throws pelters at Southgate rather than realise international football is just totally different spectacle to domestic football and that’s proven world wide. Is the point.
International football is no different to domestic football unless the manager wants to make it different.
City play free-flowing football, Arsenal play free-flowing football, Liverpool play a type of free-flowing football with a hint of hoof and hope. All have players in the England squad.
A decent manager could do more with the current squad. A final and a couple of semis is all very well, but it's the group games where England often look poor even though we walk the groups due to the poor quality of the opposition.

International football is no different to domestic football unless the manager wants to make it different.
City play free-flowing football, Arsenal play free-flowing football, Liverpool play a type of free-flowing football with a hint of hoof and hope. All have players in the England squad.
A decent manager could do more with the current squad. A final and a couple of semis is all very well, but it's the group games where England often look poor even though we walk the groups due to the poor quality of the opposition.

So why cant one international Manager play there side like Man City or Liverpool on a consistent basis then ?

Well it’s a friendly and really doesn’t count for much, our starting 11 will be totally different for starters, many of our first team players that did play the main priority would have been avoiding injuries and taking it easy. As I say, these friendlies are always forgotten come the major tournaments
iceland squad market value is 49m euros.

england squad market value is 1,5b euros

england should easily win 10-0 with players jumping on one leg and with blindfolds.

you’re underachieving, all the time, while the rest of the world laughs at all the “it’s coming home” stuff.

hope this helps.

iceland squad market value is 49m euros.

england squad market value is 1,5b euros

england should easily win 10-0 with players jumping on one leg and with blindfolds.

you’re underachieving, all the time, while the rest of the world laughs at all the “it’s coming home” stuff.

hope this helps.

What was France squad value v Canada the other night ?

Again, a meaningless friendly that means nothing. Had we won 10-0 you wouldn’t have given us any praise anyway.

What was France squad value v Canada the other night ?

Again, a meaningless friendly that means nothing. Had we won 10-0 you wouldn’t have given us any praise anyway.
Southgate is less use than a single celled amoeba. Our only hope (and it's entirely possible) is if someone like Foden ignores all instructions and takes the games by the scruff of the neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.