England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

It shows what I know because I thought the XI was good on paper, and there's undoubtedly a ton of quality, but it's just so shite. He's my favourite player, but Foden needs to start playing better for England, or he'll be coming off of the bench. Getting a cash offer for Walker in the summer should be Txiki's priority.

Don’t worry bluehammer will be here soon to point out all the positives of this shitshow and waistcoat will be ripping into them at halftime with his rousing team talk
Waistcoat will make a few tactical tweaks, change the system and we will come out flying. …….lol

It shows what I know because I thought the XI was good on paper, and there's undoubtedly a ton of quality, but it's just so shite. He's my favourite player, but Foden needs to start playing better for England, or he'll be coming off of the bench. Getting a cash offer for Walker in the summer should be Txiki's priority.
It is good on paper, we just have a failed championship manager giving them instructions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.