England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predicted exactly what Southgate would do yesterday. Play AA in midfield and Stones as a trad CB. I genuinely think I could do better than this fool who has not the slightest grip on tactics in the modern game.

We won 7-0.

What would we have won by with your tactics ?

We won 7-0.

What would we have won by with your tactics ?
That’s really nothing to do with it. We will continue to beat cannon fodder until we meet a proper team in the latter stages of a competition. Then our lack of control and lack of a functioning midfield will result in us losing. Again. And rinse and repeat. You think that AA and JS in the same team are a good idea?

Foden was in the starting XI for the Euros and wasn’t particularly good and then got injured. He also started Vs Wales, Senegal and France at the World Cup last year. How exactly is that being sidelined?
D8 he start in his preferred position ?
No.
Sidelinded.now to you get it ? Unless you can point out a better centre mid for England?

without actually winning anything

Took us to a first major final in 56 years and only a penalty shoot out away from winning the Euros - not forgetting reaching a WC semi.

it’s a massive ask to win a major tournament for a national side, if it was always down to the best manager and players only then Man City should be winning the champions league every year - but they don’t because football doesn’t work like that. Only takes a bad decisions, or key injuries, bad luck or simply a off day for a few players and you get knocked out the tournament.

Southgate has done as much as anyone since 1966 in getting us nearer to a trophy. He’s kept the spirit, unity and continues to give young players a chance. It’s been a great period for England under his reign - unless of course he picks some players you don’t like because they player for another team then it makes him the worst ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.