Jagielka 6
Baines 6
Gerrard 5
Henderson 5
Welbeck 4
Rooney 5
Lallana 6
Sturridge 7

Henderson, Welbeck & Lallana off for Wilshere, Sterling & Barkley please.

davymcfc said:
Johnson is absolutely terrible.

Some twat on Talkshite the other day, think it was Micky Quinn, ws saying he would have a great WC as he is like a Brazilian fullback!

And there's Johnson playing everyone onside he is shockingly shit. Good save from joe.

Just think if Peru had Farfan. Pizarro or Guerrero in their squad. Not very impressive, friendly or not from England.

No idea what Cahill is playing at stepping up thvere when there's a man in the middle. Obviously Johnson gets caught out as no one could imagine that a centre back would charge out instead of actually marking his man. Just shite all round tbh, except Hart who looks like he'll have a busy summer

All down to Hodgson with England looking this boring. Was the same shit at Fulham. Not so bad if what he's doing is effective and similar to that of Mourinho, but it doesn't work. Draws against Ireland, Montenegro, Brazil and a fucking loss against Chile.

Thanks itv, wait until the match is about to start before you tell me you're not allowed to show it on plus one. Missed half the first half for nothing!

adrianr said:
Thanks itv, wait until the match is about to start before you tell me you're not allowed to show it on plus one. Missed half the first half for nothing!

They have done you a favour. I wish I hadn't wasted 45 mins of my life watching that tripe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.