England v Peru

Claytop said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Everyone talked shit about Sven, but in comparison to this he was a fucking football genius... on paper it looked good and England were certainly more entertaining to watch than they are now.

Was just thinking after Tyldesley comments about us not clicking so far, when was the last time we actually clicked and played well for the majority of a game?

There can only be a handful of games since the Germany 5-1

Hoddles team of 1998 in France. Could have won it that year. A lot of young, quality players coming through and scorig goals from a number of positions. Owen emerging, young Scholes, Shearer in his hay-day and of course Beckham.............

RandomJ said:
menorcansunshine said:
What does Wayne Rooney have to do to get dropped? He has been below average for so long now.

I don't understand how he even made the squad. He hasn't scored in the last two major tournaments and can't even be arsed to break a sweat tonight. Should be nowhere near Brazil thus summer.

I agree, he just seems to slow play down. If roy had balls he'd drop him , keep this system and put sterling on in his place.

wouldn't mind seeing Sterling come on for Wellbeck and Wilshere come on for Lallana to go 4-3-3 -

Hendo-Gerrard-Wilshere
Rooney-Sturridge-Sterling

Johnson is soooo shit. I think Flanagan is a better player, and even though its his first season I would rather have him playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.