England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

One game or not but no way city go for Kane. He looks old, slow & a bit over weight to me after watching that. Not a striker who’s going to last 3/4 years

Good job Gary Neville isn’t on the punditry licking Southgates bum hole, least Ian Wright will say the subs were wank

Walton being used as the expert witness is a fucking joke, the twat is useless, I remember probably one of the calmest players in the game Shay Given sprinting half the pitch to bollock that **** when he was letting Everton kick fuck out of us, he got a yellow for his troubles.

Not sure why people are once again going after Sterling, he was the most dangerous England player by an absolute mile. Literally the only attacking player for England to create anything. Not saying much, but in Englands fucking terrible system that cripples all attacking players, he's the one that found 3 or 4 dangerous passes that could easily have resulted in goals, plus should have had a penalty. Don't recall any of the other attackers doing a single positive thing. (not that I blame them, it's entirely on the manager, but picking out Sterling when he's the only one to do anything positive seems pretty agenda driven)

Kane and Rashford combined to never touch the ball, Foden was invisible, all Grealish did was his usual impression of one of those actors on the injury lawyers for you adverts. Getting that many quality attacking players to play that badly is almost impressive. Move Southgate upstairs so he can carry on being nice and an FA yes man, but not having to be in charge of anything football related, because he's fucking clueless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.