England V Scotland Tonight

Re: England V Scotland Next week

Caveman said:
gmckennasell said:
m7mcfc said:
I couldn't give a shite.

+1 , man yoooooonited reserves , smallhead , stan laurel , clevercunt , zahahahaha , granny shagger , wellfucked , etc etc , they wouldnt get in any other european international team , even got dayvey moyes and harland killer on the panel , another rag wankfest . Is it true if your english and sign for yooonited you get an england cap as part of the signing-on deal?? Hoping there is a repeat of blackadder somewhere , or i can watch my recently painted shed dry.
You all care so little you all always can't help but post in the threads when England are playing. Hmm

Or is it that you all want to be seen not supporting England? "Look at me, I'm with the Rags and Scousers not supporting England, I'm cool...aren't I?!...I am though, aren't I?!"

Remember this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310333/Manchester-City-players-England-team--teams-dominated-national-team-past.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -past.html</a> ?

Yep, i cant sleep at nights if other people dont think i am "cool" , but on a serious note , i wont watch second class rag players , when there are city players far better in their position , Richards is better than jones , milner is better than cleverley , lescott is better than smalling , barry is better than carrick , but woy has bought into the yoooonited myth , so when the hodgson has vacated the job , i might show some interest , and i am actually watching "one flew over the cuckoos nest" a classic , whilst engaging in this enthralling rhetoric.

I don't understand why Welbeck is chosen all the time despite the fact that he doesn't get a game for United but our players never get the same treatment. Hodgson whinged about Lescott not getting games but he's still happy to pick United bench warmers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.