England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought we played better, but that wasn’t hard after the last two games. When I say better it was still pretty average.

I want to see palmer and Gordon starting. Strangely our biggest strength has been our defence

He looks like he doesn't even want to be there.
He looks like an arrogant scouse wanker, who thinks he's good enough to walk into this side.

He's not a team player, he wants the limelight for himself, as does Bellingham.

Last edited:
Mainoo looked better than Gallagher, i.e he can keep the ball and pass it better but it was a pretty low bar.

Rice & Mainoo

Palmer, Foden , Gordon

Kane

?
Still think Wharton would be the best option. But zero chance of that. So I‘d go with what you say.

That was a little underwhelming. We still don't really have a pattern of play, everything looks laboured. Foden had a decent game, probably the best English player. I thought Palmer could have come on sooner as Saka wasn't playing well.
Bellingham is a bit of an arse, a good player but he has been poor the last two games. He should have been off, not sure how he managed to stay on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.