England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not surprised with this performance so far - quite incredible that Waistcoat thought that swapping TAA for Gallacher was going to make much of a difference. I'd be amazed if Mainoo is any better, but happy to be proved wrong.

The middle doesn't exist. There's a huge fucking gap there any time any of the defenders have the ball. I'd honestly be tempted to play Foden in the 8 position at this point, just to have someone in there who can receive the ball, turn and play a forward pass, because Rice, Gallagher and Bellingham have been nowhere near it.

As I said before, it's fucking incredible. I'm not sure you could be this absent in midfield if you literally tried to run away from the ball.

Bellingham does not pass the ball to foden, he did it in the last game, plus he was moaning at foden as they were coming off the pitch at halftime, I honestly think they both don’t get on with each other,

I think Bellingham maybe a little jealous of Phil,
He could have signed for us and learned under pep to be humble and not a ****.

His loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.