England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch Rice when our centre halves have the ball, always behind an opponent and never offering himself as a good pass, and when ever does actually get on the ball he just gives it back.
He is actually a decent player but he's no different really to Kalvin Phillips (when he could get a game).

Pep lost interest in Philips for a reason and it's because he was scared to death of the ball and Rice is the same. They're both good enough defensively but they're not comfortable standing alone with the ball and they also have no idea how they can play their part offensively. This is why Rodri is so good.

Rice will always need somebody pivoting around him but with England there's nobody that can do it. A perfect player in this England side would be Gundogan or somebody like Bernardo Silva coming deep to collect but nobody fits the bill. You can see this perfectly because at one point tonight Kane was playing in the position!

In fairness, for all the stick she gets on here, Karen Carney pretty much nailed it. Southgate isn't going to somehow change he is just going to try and grind out safety first results. Won't work but he'll try.
She say’s definitely start Mainoo and Palmer but doesn’t say who for or what the changes would achieve.

To be honest that moron baffles me more by the game.I know the obvious sub for Bellingham and move Phil. Let’s say he wouldn’t do that though. Surely with 15 to go with us already through in a game we weren’t going to lose. You’d give Gordon a bit of time to see what’s it’s like to have someone run down the left to stretch the pitch. Instead he gets 2 minutes
Gordon isn't brillant either to be honest. He too would of struggled with more game time.

Any **** who wears a zipped polo needs sacking.

I think the bar is so low that all Mainoo had to do was play a few square balls to feet and he’s spoken of in the same breath as Foden and Palmer. Pundits are so fucking clueless nowadays they’ll accept any average performance from a player in a red shirt.

I think it's because Denmark beat Slovenia in the last qualifying game ( they were in the same group), they drew the first game. Apparently, and oddly they have had the same disciplinary record and same record in qualifying. They must be fed up of each other.
That’s a crazy last determining factor.

What happens if it’s the host nation that didn’t play any qualifiers? Rock, paper, scissors?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.